OPTICHEM seeks to earn the confidence and trust of our customers, employees and neighboring communities in our environmental endeavors worldwide.
It is the policy of OPTICHEM to manufacture, handle and dispose of materials in an environmentally responsible manner. The company:
- Conducts its operations in a manner that protects the environment.
- Uses manufacturing processes that minimize waste generation and utilize technologies that foster recovery and recycling.
- Conducts operations within applicable environmental regulations and our own internal environmental procedures and policies.
- Sets environmental improvement targets and objectives as an integral part of our Environmental Management System.
- Provides training and education in environmental regulations and procedures to foster an attitude of environmental awareness among employees.
OPTICHEM operates according to the requirements of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and by applying the aforementioned principles, achieves its mission of producing performance products using environmentally sound and efficient methods. OPTICHEM recognizes its environmental obligations and will adhere to these established standards to the benefit of our customers, employees and neighboring communities.